Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Zombies…. mmmmm

Morning, all. Feeling a bit tired today, and it's no wonder. Been drowning in all that is life lately and some days my best is simply keeping my head above water. My time management has been utter crap lately, and while I technically should have ample time to do everything expected of me if I follow a regimented schedule, it's just not happening lately.

Imagine my delight at seeing that the song challenge today was to post a song you know all the words to. Maybe it's just me, but don't most people know the words to most, if not all, of the songs they like? No matter, I take this as a free pass to post whatever I want. And today I have brain eating zombies on my mind. Not really, it's just a great song I've liked for too many years that I play when I need a bit of a pick me up to get me going. Let's just call it an uplifting classic from the vaults.

So hop on board and experience the feel good song of the day.  (Well, my version of one, anyway)
Lyrics are posted on the video, now you know the words, too. 


No comments:

Post a Comment