Wednesday, March 9, 2011

30 Day Song Challenge

A friend of mine started doing this song challenge on Facebook, and I thought it would be a great springboard for me to find things to write about and to get me used to posting something more often than once a week. Day 1 consists of posting your favorite song. Seriously, who has ONE favorite song? I have a list the length of my entire body that could be contenders. Alas, David Bowie had to win out, even if it's for the sheer lack of being able to make a definite decision.

This song takes me back (and we know what a sucker I am for  that). I loved that era of my life, those cohorts, this song and most of all….. Bowie as an artist himself. Good times.  The personal connection to the song itself is different, but just as strong.  

p.s. I have extremely schizophrenic taste in music. You're in for 29 more days of it. Consider yourself warned. On the flip side, I've always said that people's musical taste explains a lot more than what they might be willing to tell you.












No comments:

Post a Comment