Sunday, February 6, 2011

Hmmm. Who am I?

I suppose it's best to kick it off explaining that question. I've been toying with the idea of a blog for ages. I've given in out of courtesy to those around me, who find it harder and harder to look interested in my random musings. So here they will be dumped, for a chronicle of my life that you can either choose to hitch a ride with or pass on completely. Either way, I'm still talking. ;)

I am not a genius or a scholar, I'm the grown up version of your quintessential wild child. You won't find intellectual essays or philosophical rants on this blog. I'm grounded in real life, trying to age gracefully as I find my evolving place in the world around me. I'm a mother trying to raise solid men, an employee trying hard to not be infuriated with the decline of our educational system, and a women trying to find the right setting for the filter planted over her mouth… which prefers to give raw and unadulterated commentary on the world of suburbia she lives in. Take all this, read between the lines, and you may just get a glimpse as to what makes me tick. Just in case you wondered.

No comments:

Post a Comment